To find out more and/or to enter, please REGISTER HERE so that we can keep you informed!
The New Zealand Secondary School Photography Competition requires no entry fee and is open only to secondary school students of New Zealand in Year 9 to Year 13 (as of 2017) . Entries must be submitted by January 24th 11.59PM 2018.
How to Enter
1. Compose an email to email@example.com
2. Attach each/up to 3 photos to email (size between 1MB and 5MB as a jpeg)
3. Include an appropriate title for each of your submitted photographs.
4. Include a short caption (limit 100 words) for each photo explaining the photo and how it fulfills the theme of “wonder.” Show the judges what inspires you to take a photograph, whether it is the colours of autumn or an act of human kindness. The theme should be interpreted at the participant’s discretion, as long as they can justify why the photograph fits the theme.
5. Include your full name, school, and year level (as of 2017).
6. Send email, and wait to hear back if you have been shortlisted as one of the top 20!
Terms and Conditions
View this document to view the terms and conditions of this competition.